Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2015!!!
May your year be incredible, and may your life be inspiring!
I decided instead of a New Years Resolution this year I would find a quote to live by. This is my goal for 2015 because noticing and embracing the little things is what it's all about, I've decided.  Part of this is my own reflection of 2014- I learned more about myself this year than I think any other and with that I've decided I need an attitude adjustment! :) So many things are out of our control but the little things, the little pieces that make up the big ones are just as important if not more. So with that I give you my goal for the year... (thank you Neil Gaiman) 

Now to update my book goals...

Storm of Ekkos will be getting a minor facelift on the inside and rereleased with World of Ekkos the second book in the saga. I am hoping to get the entire series out before December 2015.

As for The other two series... The No Regrets series still has one more book to come- Meyer's story which will come out in late winter.

AND Feeling This has two more books to follow- Heidi's book and Jenna's book.

So with that being said I am going to be a busy girl!!

I wish you all an AMAZING year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment