Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Facebook page just reached 500 Likes so I am sharing a major teaser for Forever Breathing...
Unedited and subject to change...


When I was a little girl I imagined what most young girls do. My prince charming would come and whisk me right off my feet. We’d ride into the sunset and live happily ever after. I of course thought he’d ride up on a white horse and I’d be in danger. He’d come in the nick of time and save me. And you’re waiting for the other shoe to drop right? Nope, not gonna happen.  I am actually living the fairy tale, just not in the sense I dreamed, exactly. The prince charming however, yep he’s as real as they get. And he saved me. He saved me as far as I’m concerned in every sense of the word. He saved me from a life I wasn’t meant for on land. He saved me from a life with the Lior in which I wouldn’t ever truly be accepted for who I am. And he saved me from myself. My indecisive self, who made only one decision, to love him, and stuck with it. I was saved by Jack in every sense of the word.  
 
Just Breathe is available now for 99 cents...
 
Barely Breathing is available now...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment