Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Just a little tease...
He walks in and comes face to face with me.  Then I feel his hands around my waist and he lowers his mouth so that our lips touch gently. At first just a gentle graze then he kisses me harder. Definitely not like last night… this one lasts a long time and I feel electricity everywhere coming up through my toes and down through my lips.  I could lose myself right here and now.  I can’t imagine anything ever better than this.  His lips are so soft and searching as if we just can’t have any space between us.  We finally part for air.  His eyes are so blue I think I can see through them….no they look just like the water we are standing in, so pure. 
 
Get Jack and Ever's story now at Barnes and Noble, Diesel, and Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment